So, here we go. Another week is over. I’ll do those Weekly Updates regulary. My holidays are over and work started again, so time went short for relaxing and developing. I did my best and improoved some things(you might have read it in my tweets already).
I fixed some Bugs with collision, and a few other things. During this week, i spend the most of my time on cleaning code and reworking the GUI code. Some parts are really messed up, and its better to keep it clean from the start, than doing it later.
I already have some Ideas for more weapons and gadgest. Currently theres just one bomb type, but that will definetly expand 😉
If everything goes well, a very early build of my game will be ready for download at the end of January. Not shure yet if it will contain new things, or just bugfixes.