Today i released version 0.5 of my Precompiler. The update includes:
- Bugfix: stringcontent is ignored now when parsing methodcontent.
- Its now possible to use single and/or multiline comments.
- You can now use private/protected/public to define the accessspecifiers as you do in C++
- Implicit “this”. Inside a method, you no longer need to write “this” before accessing a member of this instance.
- for each(<LokalVar> in <List>). to get your class work with the for each loop, just derive it from CForEachObject and implement the 3 methods defined there
- new/delete can be used as in C++ now(only for classes and no arrays atm). You dont have to write “_ClassName” to construct an object. Just write “new ClassName”. And “delete” can be used without brackets now.
- Required Compilerfiles(CBaseObject, CForEachObject) are automatically copied to your project folder. You dont have to put them in your folder manually anymore