Some time ago, 8 years to be precise, i started writing my second softwarerenderer. When I had the basic implementation done, I put it down. Recently I gained interest in getting it to a more usable state. It’s still far from perfect, but compared to where it started, the Shaderpipeline is a lot more flexible and easier.
What it features:
- Flexible Shaderpipeline
- Specify your attributes and let the Rasterizer do the perspective correct interpolation
- Exampleshader for Texturemapping
- Exampleshader for Vertexcoloring
- Exampleshader for coloring by Depth
- Buildin Depthbuffer
- A shader can optin/optout
- Specify if it should write Z-Values after check
Please bear with me that it’s available for Windows x86 only, as it makes use of some inline assembler.